- 1. Beautiful green or corporate gift
- 2. It is completely an indoor plant
- 3. Requires less care and maintenance
- 4. Bears brilliant ornamental leaves
- 5. Beautiful marbled
blue vase with plant
Anthuriums Plants are the herbaceous epiphytes that are native to tropical America. More than 800+ species are found in the New World tropics from Mexico to Northern Argentina and Uruguay. These plants are also termed as Painted Tongue, Flamingo Flower, Flamingo Lily or Tail Flower. They are also grown for their brightly colored flower spathes and the ornamental leaves.
Although, our prime motto is a happy customer hence we make sure the right product is delivered at the right time and right place. The plants may vary from the image slightly. The pot color may also vary from the image described.
Plants and there containers are not covered with the warranty phase so please handle them with great care and love. The plant and the pot shall be delivered separately due to few barriers in logistics. All you need to do is place the plant inside the pot and enjoy the company of your new beautiful green friend.
We believe in the fundamental of customer service and make sure that the plants are delivered safe. The plant you will be receiving is covered in two layered, specially ventilated recyclable package that keeps plants and its planter completely safe. Moreover, we also line the inner layer with the blocks which ensures that the vase is fixed and stands unmovable during transportation. Our other x-factor that differentiates us from the rest of the plant suppliers is that we treat customers as integral part of the organization and hence make use of top courier services so that the plants that are delivered from us is as quick and safe as possible.
1. Remove dead, unsightly foliage and faded brown flowers
2. Requires bright light but don’t place it in the direct sun
3. Water plant thoroughly, but make sure its dry between frequent watering
4. Do not over water the plant as it can cause damage to plants
5. Fertilize the plant after every second month for regulated growth