- 1. It is a beautiful plant in the family of Cactus
- 2. It Spruce up décor of area where it is potted
- 3. Completely an indoor plant with low maintenance
- 4. It only needs basic care and attention to thrive
- 5. Elegant green gift
that can easily take ones heart
The ruby ball cactus alias red cap Cactus, is completely a grafted specimen. The colorful red top is called as Gymnocalycium while as lower cactus can be of anyone over the number of varieties. The plants are widely used for the purpose of sale. These plants are not the demanding plants but needs some of the basic care to thrive.
Although, our prime motto is a happy customer hence we make sure the right product is delivered at the right time and right place. The plants may vary from the image slightly. The pot color may also vary from the image described.
Plants and there containers are not covered with the warranty phase so please handle them with great care and love. The plant and the pot shall be delivered separately due to few barriers in logistics. All you need to do is place the plant inside the pot and enjoy the company of your new beautiful green friend.
We believe in the fundamental of customer service and make sure that the plants are delivered safe. The plant you will be receiving is covered in two layered, specially ventilated recyclable package that keeps plants and its planter completely safe. Moreover, we also line the inner layer with the blocks which ensures that the vase is fixed and stands unmovable during transportation. Our other x-factor that differentiates us from the rest of the plant suppliers is that we treat customers as integral part of the organization and hence make use of top courier services so that the plants that are delivered from us is as quick and safe as possible.
1. Never place in the direct sunlight it will cause damage
2. Allow the soil to dry before you do watering the plants
3. Suspend the watering process when its winter season
4. During warm weather, do potting and repotting process
5. Fertilize only when it is spring season with cacti fertilizer